Thursday, December 12, 2019

MY PHILOSOPHY


this is my philosophy:
dead is dead.
no coming back from dead.
but this is only my thoughts
on subject of dead. 
whatever your thoughts;
so be it. none of my
business sticking my nose
into yours, nor your nose mine. 
live and let live and we'll all be fine.


if you milk my cow, I will milk yours.
just remember: what goes around
comes back around.
and here comes your cow, again.
your cow loves my touch.
and touch your cow, I will.


sorry is a nation with no ears,
and tears that bleed blue.
paranoia about all things red.
preemptive strike on orange.
and will marry any damned fool
that is able to circumvent the obvious.


yes, I did knock, but apparently
I wasn't home to let myself in,
so I walked away cussing my name
and tripped over my brain.
such a dimwitted shame.


assuming an influx of intelligence
sweeping across the land
filling all with outstanding wisdom
but he was squeezing lemons
when he should  have been squeezing her
and missed that influx of intelligence
sweeping over the land. 
she found herself a new squeezer. 


someday, perhaps,
 will slide on over,
give those rats a peek
 at some choice meat,
so tender and sweet.
then stomp those rats
right where they scurry;
throw those rats in a pot
and make myself rat soup delight. 
do you still love me? do you?







No comments:

Post a Comment