Wednesday, January 8, 2020

PURPOSE

not to suffer fools.
alas, that I should be such.
cover me in shade
that I not appear such.

color me such a color
to blend, as I quietly
sneak away into
the far, far away.
going, going, gone.
adapt? to what purpose?
presence of contentment;
not to rendezvous with
morons; jealous of genius.

whatever floats one's boat.
and difficulty forming
meaningful relationships.

with option to crash and burn;
should this float one's fancy.
does this make you itch?
finding purpose in times
of great upheaval;
most daunting task, indeed.
without purpose, we drift
aimlessly; lost in an empty fog.
lost in our emptiness.
lost beyond the great beyond.



sympathy cuts a wide swath.
trail of tears follows closely behind.
survivors survive on pure grit. 
and the moon sheds tears for us,
as stars rest easy with no worries.



tomorrow we'll discuss rabbits,
and their fornicating properties of.
don't get ahead here; it's all fine
and above board as rabbits shake
it off and go find another rabbit,
leaving trail of fur fluttering behind.



had an apple I named peach.
this angered my peach greatly
and murdered my apple, peach.
this made me somewhat disturbed
and ate my angry peach;
leaving me without peach or apple 
but that's just life, isn't it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment